Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sweet Home, Arizona!


Wanted:

One retirement home, fully furnished in a retro-modern style, in a great location. Walking distance to great restaurants and delis like Postino's and LGO and a no maintenance yard, save for the requisite cactus and palm tree. Grapefruit tree-lined street a must and a social club where regular Scrabble players frequent is a bonus. This home won't be needed for another twenty years or so, but I am under advisement I should start putting my pennies by now!

It goes without saying:

 I LOVED ARIZONA!!!

The people, the restaurants, the shopping, the lovely DRY heat, the palm trees and the cacti.
Beautiful, stylish people and all the younger men had cool, funky hairstyles.

I just might have to chase the handyman around the house with a tub of styling gel in hand!
And as for my hair?

Four days of frizz-free hair!!

That's reason enough to retire there, don't you think?

(To read about our experience with the Nielson shoot, please follow along next week over at the Holiday blog!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment